Monday, December 10, 2012

Dress up day



My outfit of the day~

Cardigan: Liz Lisa
Dress: Liz Lisa
Socks: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Off brand
Point of fashion: Get all dressed up and go out!!
 I got this cardigan and dress from Liz Lisa from their pop up store. The shop girl there really helped me pick out the perfect coordinate :3 It has a very vintage feel which works well during any season. I really love the cardigan because the floral design is actually velveteen! The pearl buttons on the cardigan are also so cute ❤ The print on the dress is a very earthy tone floral print with little cherubs flying around! I didn't even notice the cherubs until today! Very cute *w*)
I did soft wavy curls and simple everyday make up :3
I really need to redo my roots >___<!!

Thanks for reading!

 ❤ Tiffa

No comments:

Post a Comment