Saturday, December 15, 2012

Training day 12.13

  
This is what I wore on my first day at work~ (´・ω・`)

My outfit of the day~

Cardigan: Off Brand
Romper: Liz Lisa
Lace cutsew: Thrifted
Knee Boots: BCBG
Over the Knee Socks: Uniqlo (Heat tech ( ´ ▽ ` )
Point of fashion: Black with Tartan

I wanted to wear a comfortable and warm outfit for my first day of work! 
The heat tech over the knee socks from Uniqlo really kept me toasty.
I'll try to take better pictures from now on!
I've been using my iphone and the pictures turn out really dark so I need to brighten them (´・_・`)

I went to see the Hobbit with some friends after work! It was really good! 
Happy Birthday Angie  (^ω^)

GRAND OPENING of MaruQ!!!
Our store hours will be from 11-5 and the Party will be 5:30 to 9!!
We will be giving out gift card scratchers to the first 50 people in line!!!
There will be gift bags and refreshments for guests who shop during the party ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment